This is a painting of two footballers and the FC Barcelona logo on a properly prepared background. The background was prepared with a sponge and then refined with airbrush, while the rest was painted from the beginning to the end with the airbrush. The visible sign, ‘me’s que un club’ is the motto of the Catalan team FC Barcelona and means ‘more than a club’. At the end, the painting was covered with satin varnish to protect it better and to emphasize the colour and the depth. Painting the murals on 8m2 walls took me exactly 2 days and cost £500.
- Madagascar and Ice Age Mural in the dental clinic
- Winnie the pooh mural London
- Tiger painted on the wall
- FC Barcelona Mural
- Little Mermaid – Hand Painted Mural on the wall of a little girl’s room.
- Nursery School Hand Painted Murals
- Artistic wall Painting – Children Club
- Hand Painting a cruise ship
- Murals Camels and pyramids on the wall in ESSEX
- Hand Painted Animals from the zoo
- Fish – Hand Painted Murals in Ocean Park